- Planetary atmospheres
- Spectral Inversion and Radiative Transfer
- Ice giants
Naomi is a PhD student at the University of Leicester, specialising in the atmospheres of the ice giants, Uranus and Neptune. She uses data from the Spitzer Space Telescope to characterise the stratospheres of the two planets in preparation for the launch of the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST). She is an active member of the JWST UK outreach community and, as a former teacher, is always looking to take part in science communication events.
- PhD student at the University of Leicester, 2017-present.
- Physics Teacher at Ulink College Shanghai, 2015-2017.
- MPhys in Physics with Astrophysics, University of Leicester (2012).
- Certificate in Teaching and Learning, Cambridge International Examinations (2016).